1. Since I somehow missed the six months, I'll go for seven. Today is seven months since I was accepted to lumosnox
. That's right, seven months ago today I got that e-mail from Meryl saying, "Woohoo! You are so in!" :D Its been a great seven months. I am completely amazed that one can be in for seven months without A, being kicked out, or B, not really accomplishing anything.
2. Today I was supposed to have the Clarke music festival, but the concert was cancelled because of the weather. Which is disappointing in a way, because I wanted to do a concert. Mer.
3. I don't know if I want to do Variety Show auditions. ::wibbles::
4. Rhi. ph34r_me
is killing_me. The Death Scouts. And Snape a Death Scoutmaster? I'm sorry, but my dad is a Scoutmaster IRL and I'm just not seeing the connection. I think I've ruptured something from laughing so hard.
5. I still want a picture of Ginny clinging to Harry as they leave the Chamber from CoS for an icon. ::meebles::
6. Meep. Its really windy outside.
7. I've been spending a lot of time at Entmoot
lately. Am not sure if this is a good or bad thing.
8. BTW, I ended up seeing "Chicago". That was one Hell of a movie. Not as good as the play (and not as good at TTT, heathersy
, but definitely good. Let me tell you, Renee Zelwegger freaking earned
that Golden Globe. The only bad thing about her winning was that Catherine Zeta-Jones didn't. They were both great. And the only character who didn't really have a happy ending was Amos (John C. Reilly). Poor
Amos. Everyone did a great job, and Richard Gere tap dancing was worth every red cent I paid to see that movie. :D
9. I found my list of people that I want to work with When I Grow Up! Woohoo!
10. Okay, if you answer nothing else for this entry, answer me this question, this quote, true or not true?
"When are you going to learn? It's not about who's right or wrong. No denomination's nailed it yet, and they never will, because they're all too self-righteous to realize that it doesn't matter what you have faith in, just that you have faith." -- Serendipity, "Dogma".
Flames will be used to toast marshmallows.